Premium-grade natural oils for skin repair. Our Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil will help moisturize, tighten, tone, and remove cellulite from your hips, stomach, thighs, and buttocks! This oil is enriched with premium-grade oils that have been proven to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of sagging and cellulite. If you have any concerns with nudity in front of your husband this 100% natural oil can help to turn that around.
- Promote healthy-looking skin and reduce the look of cellulite over time.
- Detoxifying properties can help those afflicted with skin conditions such as fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Can help prevent and fight the signs of aging along with the skin laxity associated with it.
- Refresh, even out, and promote smoothness of the skin, helping to reduce the overall wrinkled and bumpy appearance of stretched skin regions.
- Firm, Tighten and Tone your skin with rich antioxidants, fatty acids, and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Quickly absorbed by your skin and give you strong tightening, moisturizing and regenerating benefits.
Advanced Grapeseed Oil, Grapefruit, Fennel, Lemon, Black Pepper, and Eucalyptus
A cosmetic concern, cellulite can and does affect the self-confidence of many women. For those unhappy with the appearance of their cellulite, the topical application of essential oils can provide a natural, alternative option to promote firmer-looking skin and improve skin elasticity.
It's important to know that looking for the easy way out is not a Biblical way of living, we will have to endure and participate with God in making changes in our life. So while using this product WILL benefit your skin, you will still need to (at least) include light exercise like walking daily and drinking plenty of water.
A little goes a long way, this bottle will last a fairly long time when using a quarter size amount on the desired area after each shower. Do not expose skin to the sun after use. Best when applied at night.
Apply the massage oil on damp skin after taking a shower or bath as this will lock in the moisture. Oil applied to dry skin will coat the skin, but will not penetrate. Massage the oil into the skin until it is absorbed. Ask your husband to massage it in for you as an added touch of spice!
Bottle will last up to 2 months of application depending on amount of use. Consistency with remaining active with produce results!! It really works!